I'm here with another edition of my random rambles after quite a long gap..
- I wanted a change so in honour of the new year, I decided to go for a makeover for my blog, I kept on thinking as to what exactly should I put up as my banner, then just like that I created this mystery lady in a hat, now I wish I had drawn a more floppy hat because I love those a lot:/ the whole color scheme has changed if you noticed, there's more of the dark wintery colors as compared to the bright summery pastels I had used previously. Do let me know if you like it and whether I should keep it, you know your feedback is all that matters.
- I had been feeling really uninspired the past few weeks, the bursts of creativity that I had been thoroughly enjoying seemed to have dwindled and died out, partly because of a uni-stalker turned into a cyber-stalker now, and giving me a hard time online, so now I've decided to do the only thing I can and that is to ignore the A******! His emails go to spam directly because of the filter I've put.
- The new year brings with it my Dad's birthday which was on the January 1 and my lovely sister's birthday which is on January 5! Got a warm 100% woollen scarf from Cambridge for my dad in gray and black checks, I forgot to take a picture [silly me!] but I never thought I'd be back to my normal creative self and would be rambling again to you guys<3
- I have some really exciting makeup hauls coming up soon of my favorite makeup brands, really looking forward to sharing everything with you guys!
- I got some really cute leopard print tights for Hadiya from NEXT, they were a tad pricey but so worth it, there were just two sizes left one was for 6 months and the one for 3 years I grabbed without a second thought, I would definitely share some pictures with you guys of her wearing them!
- Taking a break on my Featured Blogger Series. When you do a regular post thing it kinds of keeps you on your toes and you have to make sure to post on time, I'll take a breather until I receive any further emails from bloggers who want to be featured.
Tell me what you think?