This eyelook is inspired by the Inca Bronze as the name suggests. Brown Eyes look fantastic with almost all colors but to achieve a dramatic effect pair a dark liner with a softer shadow and a darker shade on the crease.
Creating this look is super easy and achievable with a few basic makeup products only. You only need a light colored eyeshadow, a darker color for the crease, some black eyeshadow or a liner pencil in black and in white and some mascara. Basically it only requires good blending. You can make it more dramatic by darkening the crease color even more but remember to blend it out well.
The products used are:
- NYX jumbo pencil in Milk in the inner corners, halfway across the lid and to line the lower waterline.
- L'Oreal Color Appeal shadow in white all over the top lid and the inner corners and as the brow bone highlight.
- Sleek Face contour Kit [Read review here] [brown contour powder for the crease]
- ELF Cosmetics Blending Eye Brush.
- Christine eye pencil in black. [outer V and into the crease to darken]
- Essence Gel Eyeliner in Midnight in Paris on upper lid and to tight line.
- Maybelline Sky High Curves Mascara.
- Rimmel Professional Eyebrow pencil in black for the eyebrows.