Have you had a chance to watch the drama serial 'Shehre Zaat' on HumTv that stars Mahira Khan as the lead character Falak?! I didn't at first but now every friday at 8pm I can't help tuning into HumTv. The reason being Mahira Khan's outfits in this drama which are fabulous and entirely according to her character.
In the recent episodes especially I love some of the ensembles she has on. I'll list my favorite ones:)
1. This one has to be my top favorite, I love the print, the cut everything! It's from Sania Maskatiya, a famous designer from Karachi. Infact most of her outfits are from the same label and they're totally amazing!
2. I personally love black and white stripes, and this top snagged my attention immediately especially the way she has paired it with faded jeans and tan boots[or heels, can tell the difference here] with a most probably Lois Vuitton monogram canvas bag or something quite like it.
3. This white Jumpsuit with black buttons signifies effortless and chic style, what do you think? I love it on Mahira here. The long sling-ed pouch bag makes it even more bohemian.
4. A tanned buckle satchel bag and tanned block heels with a yellow top and jeans, how cool is that?
5. A high-low orange kurti with shirt collars, shoulder detail and cuffs, the back is red and front is yellow!
6. I'm a big fan of this anchor print!
7. Another Sania Maskatiya outfit, a reverse kimono style belted at the back with a wide boat neck.
8. Another high-low kurti that Mahira has paired with another tanned buckle satchel bag [the second or the third I've seen on her in this serial] and tanned heels.